Chainity Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Chainity Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Chainity Labs has a goal to become a top infrastructure solution company supporting blockchain with Web3: Dotscan, DAO, Oracle, …….
We are looking for UI-UX Designer, who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working with a small and young team, to create an excellent product. We love what we do, and we want a designer who shares our passion
- Articulate UX design decisions.
- Help for graphic design, UI/UX design and development with the production team.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Work with the team, play with the team.
- At least 2 – 5 years experiences as a User Interface Designer, Graphic Designer or similar roles.
- Strong portfolio previous UI/UX design projects.
- Good knowledge of web-based, mobile app UI design.
- Proficiency in various design tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Figma.
- Proficiency in various design techniques such as wire framing, prototyping, development of UI assets, etc.
- Mastery of core design concepts (composition & layout, color theory, typography, etc).
- Must have a strong interest in user interaction design, responsive design.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Relevant work experience in UX Research, Product Design, UX design, Visual Design, Graphic Design is an advantage.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in digital content marketing design.
- Working Knowledge of Analytics, A/B Testing.
- Knowledge with HTML, HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY.
- Job location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Great place to work. We work in Floor 12, SaiGon Finance Center – No. 09, Dinh Tien Hoang, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC.
- Remote work 12 days / Annual leave 12 days
- Annual health check-up at the premium clinic
- Development opportunity: sponsorship for all training courses includes Business English…
- With regular discussions, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- 13th-month Salary + Annual bonus + Project bonus
- Twice yearly performance review and one-time salary review per year
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- Professional, creative working environment and talented teams, equal-opportunities & agile culture
- We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O, Expo,… to update the latest technology
- 1-2 Annual Luxury Company Trip, Team Building
- Lounge zone: free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation & billiards corner
- The remaining Annual leave will be transferred to the next working year
- Additional allowance, gifts for birthdays, giving-birth, weddings, illness, Mid-Autumn Festival, Lunar New Year, 1/1,….
How to apply?
Please send Cover letter & Resume to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org