Chainity Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Chainity Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
We are looking for people, who assistant to CEO will give support to the performance of Executive Management activities by providing a wide range of business support.
- Assist CEO in strategic meeting process and company performance management (scorecard, year end assessment schedule…)
- Liaise with Head Office, Regional offices and local authorities for corporate issues
- Monitor and follow up periodical reports
- Meeting logistics arrangement, making minutes meetings and keeping all business concerned parties posted (EXCO, Management Meeting, Shareholders and Council meetings…)
- Promulgate official internal memos on behalf of the BOD
- Assist VN CEO with work-related (for e.g. travel logistic arrangement, visa, etc.) and limited private issues.
- Assist CEO keep in touch with partner in the world.
- Interact with internal and external parties in the development, execution and management of various domestic and overseas projects leaded by the Board of Directors/Head Office
- Follow up and update project progress to the concerned parties
- Provide operational support to Regional offices when needed
- Support to consolidate Regional Management information system reports
MIS (Analytics & Reporting)
- Prepare monthly business reports, analytics and set up sales meetings
- Liaise to Finance Team to collect, verify data and prepare reporting to all business concerned parties, consisting of sales & non-sales
- Collect data for business reporting (regular and ad-hoc requests) from production system
Your Skills and Experience
- University degree
- At least 02 years experience as business analyst and/ or as assistant to General Director
- Good communication
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Strong time-management skill
- Proactive, friendly & customer-oriented
- Be able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both English (IELTS 7.0 or overseas student) & Vietnamese
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Personal means constantly improving your knowledge and skills, and building a better personal life. At Chainity Labs, we create opportunities for everyone. Learning knowledge and skills – Creating products and values – Developing yourself.
Work Your Way
Think that React.js is the best fit for a project? Have some suggestions for how we could improve processes? Make your case (we’re pretty open).
Finding work that interests and challenges you is an important part of loving your job. When you do the same tasks day after day, you may feel like you are ready for something new. When you get a variety of tasks and responsibilities that teach you something new, you may feel more engaged and fulfilled.
Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team by organizing online and offline team hangouts, conferences, and other initiatives that bind us together.
When you are properly paid for your work, you will feel valued. We understand the importance of that. When you can enhance your own capabilities, demonstrate your role and responsibility to the company, you deserve greater benefits.
Laugh, joke, share stupid videos, and enjoy the people you spend your day with. Go out for drinks, debate Android vs. iOS, and obsess over which restaurant we should host our next meeting at.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is still valid?
You can read it which means it is still valid!