Chainity Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Chainity Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies. Chainity Labs has a goal to become a top infrastructure solution company supporting blockchain with Web3: Dotscan, DAO, Oracle, ……. We are looking for a strong experienced Business Analyst, who will join our amazing team and work with clients to understand their business needs about products.
Your key responsibilities:
- Gather, analyze, and translate business needs into documents such as business cases, business models, project scope, project description, functional specifications, user cases, user stories.
- Support the creation and maintenance of project documentation, including glossaries, lesson learned, user guides.
- Manage change requests.
- Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in business analysis and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Participate in product trending and strategy analysis for market.
Your Skills and Experience
- Able to obtain deep knowledge of the project’s technologies.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Able to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in business analyst domain.
- Excellent writting skill, able to write technical disclose, documents.
- Good presentation & communication skill.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in Fintech, Cryptocurrency is a plus;
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes;
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Familiar with the Agile development methodologies.
- Proficient with Redmine, MS Office tools and requirement mockup tools.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Company culture Personal means constantly improving your knowledge and skills, and building a better personal life. At Chainity, we create opportunities for everyone. Learning knowledge and skills – Creating products and values – Developing yourself.
Work Your Way Think that React.js is the best fit for a project? Have some suggestions for how we could improve processes? Make your case (we’re pretty open).
Challenging work Finding work that interests and challenges you is an important part of loving your job. When you do the same tasks day after day, you may feel like you are ready for something new. When you get a variety of tasks and responsibilities that teach you something new, you may feel more engaged and fulfilled.
Teamwork beats distance We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team by organizing online and offline team hangouts, conferences, and other initiatives that bind us together.
Fair pay When you are properly paid for your work, you will feel valued. We understand the importance of that. When you can enhance your own capabilities, demonstrate your role and responsibility to the company, you deserve greater benefits.
Have Fun Laugh, joke, share stupid videos, and enjoy the people you spend your day with. Go out for drinks, debate Android vs. iOS, and obsess over which restaurant we should host our next meeting at.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to our email at: email@example.com
This post is still valid?
You can read it which means it is still valid!