Chainity Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Chainity Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Chainity Labs has a goal to become a top infrastructure solution company supporting blockchain with Web3: Dotscan, DAO, Oracle, …….
We are looking for a strong experienced Senior QC Engineer who will join our amazing team and work with clients to understand their business needs about products.
Your key responsibilities:
- Review & optimize test cases; maintain test suites.
- Develop and execute test scripts as defined test cases. Write UI automation test scripts for Web/Mobile apps and maintain automation test suite.
- Analyze and report test results to stakeholders
- Work closely with team team to finalize and understand test cases for automated testing
- Support, review and provide necessary trainings to junior teammates
- Research for new tools and testing approach to increase team performance and quality
- Provide estimation of tasks & testing rounds. Participate in release coordination and provide release status updates daily.
- Work closely with the Ops team & other stakeholders to support / trace / log issues reported by customers.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in manual testing (Web and Mobile apps).
- At least 1 year of experience with Automation testing with Cypress, Cognizant, Appium,…
- Hands-on experience with API Testing, Performance Testing, Database testing.
- Having experience working in Agile/Scrum teams and in product environments.
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis;
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Having good team-work skills and good experience in collaborating with stakeholders across multiple departments and different functional areas.
- Good at English reading and writing skills.
- Good at time management, stress management & multi-tasking.
- Having good analytical thinking & critical thinking.
- Having self-motivation, growth mindset and problem-solving mindset (See problems as opportunities to learn & grow).
- Having high accountability & ownership.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in Fintech, Cryptocurrency is a plus;
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes;
- Good presentation and client relation skills;
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Excellent in English written and verbal communication;
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Personal means constantly improving your knowledge and skills, and building a better personal life. At Chainity, we create opportunities for everyone. Learning knowledge and skills – Creating products and values – Developing yourself.
Work Your Way
Think that React.js is the best fit for a project? Have some suggestions for how we could improve processes? Make your case (we’re pretty open).
Finding work that interests and challenges you is an important part of loving your job. When you do the same tasks day after day, you may feel like you are ready for something new. When you get a variety of tasks and responsibilities that teach you something new, you may feel more engaged and fulfilled.
Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team by organizing online and offline team hangouts, conferences, and other initiatives that bind us together.
When you are properly paid for your work, you will feel valued. We understand the importance of that. When you can enhance your own capabilities, demonstrate your role and responsibility to the company, you deserve greater benefits.
Laugh, joke, share stupid videos, and enjoy the people you spend your day with. Go out for drinks, debate Android vs. iOS, and obsess over which restaurant we should host our next meeting at.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to our email at: email@example.com
This post is still valid?
You can read it which means it is still valid!