Chainity Labs is a leading Blockchain and AI technology company in Vietnam that provides solutions for various industries and sectors. We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer who is passionate about web development and eager to learn new technologies. You will join our talented team of developers and work on exciting projects using Python with Django frameworks.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining web applications that meet the requirements and specifications of our clients. You will also collaborate with other developers, designers, and project managers to ensure the quality and performance of our products. You will have the opportunity to learn from senior developers and improve your skills in Django, HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
To be successful in this role, you should have a basic understanding of web development and Python programming. You should also be familiar with common web development tools and practices, such as version control, debugging, testing, and deployment. You should be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. You should be curious, creative, and motivated to learn new things and solve problems.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in web development, Chainity is the place for you. We offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, professional training, and career development opportunities. You will also enjoy a friendly and supportive work culture that values innovation, collaboration, and diversity.
- Develop web applications using Django frameworks.
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code that follows best practices and standards
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and project managers to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Research and learn new web technologies and trends to improve your skills and knowledge
- Communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders to understand their needs and expectations
- Implement cutting-edge technologies to enhance application performance.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design cohesive codes that enhance the user experience.
Your Skills and Experience
- Junior role (YoE <= 1 year).
- Understanding of fundamental algorithms and underlying mathematics for hash functions, finite field arithmetic, polynomials (FFT), and elliptic curves.
- Basic knowledge of Python including syntax, data structures, data types, and prototype inheritance
- Basic knowledge of product development life circle.
- Basic knowledge of web development tools such as Git, Webpack, or Babel
- Basic knowledge of web development concepts such as RESTful APIs, MVC architecture, or SPA
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Basic knowledge of design software such as Figma, Uxpin,…
- Willingness to learn new things and take on challenges.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Personal means constantly improving your knowledge and skills and building a better personal life. At Chainity, we create opportunities for everyone. Learning knowledge and skills – Creating products and values – Developing yourself.
Work Your Way
Think that React.js is the best fit for a project? Have some suggestions for how we could improve processes? Make your case (we’re pretty open).
Finding work that interests and challenges you is an important part of loving your job. When you do the same tasks day after day, you may feel like you are ready for something new. When you get a variety of tasks and responsibilities that teach you something new, you may feel more engaged and fulfilled.
Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team by organizing online and offline team hangouts, conferences, and other initiatives that bind us together.
When you are properly paid for your work, you will feel valued. We understand the importance of that. When you can enhance your own capabilities, and demonstrate your role and responsibility to the company, you deserve greater benefits.
Laugh, joke, share stupid videos, and enjoy the people you spend your day with. Go out for drinks, debate Android vs. iOS, and obsess over which restaurant we should host our next meeting at.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to our email at: email@example.com
This post is still valid?
You can read it which means it is still valid!