Chainity Labs is looking for a Junior AI Engineer to join our team and help us implement and train current AI models in the market, such as GPT, Palm, MJ, SD, and others. You will work with our data and market data to create innovative and effective solutions for various business problems and opportunities.
As a Junior AI Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the requirements and specifications of the projects and tasks assigned to you
- Researching and selecting the best AI models and frameworks for the projects and tasks
- Implementing and training the AI models using our data and market data
- Evaluating and testing the performance and accuracy of the AI models
- Deploying and maintaining the AI models in production
- Documenting and reporting the results and findings of the projects and tasks
- Collaborating and communicating with other team members and stakeholders
To be a successful Junior AI Engineer, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields
- Junior role < 1 year of experience in AI, ML, or DL projects
- Proficiency in Python and common AI/ML/DL libraries and frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-learn, etc.
- Familiarity with current AI models in the market, such as GPT, Palm, MJ, SD, and others
- Experience in working with various data sources and formats, such as text, image, audio, video, etc.
- Knowledge of data preprocessing, feature engineering, model selection, hyperparameter tuning, and model evaluation techniques
- Ability to work independently and in a team, with good problem-solving and communication skills
- Curiosity and passion for learning new technologies and trends in AI/ML/DL
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Personal means constantly improving your knowledge and skills and building a better personal life. At Chainity, we create opportunities for everyone. Learning knowledge and skills – Creating products and values – Developing yourself.
Work Your Way
Think that React.js is the best fit for a project? Have some suggestions for how we could improve processes? Make your case (we’re pretty open).
Finding work that interests and challenges you is an important part of loving your job. When you do the same tasks day after day, you may feel like you are ready for something new. When you get a variety of tasks and responsibilities that teach you something new, you may feel more engaged and fulfilled.
Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team by organizing online and offline team hangouts, conferences, and other initiatives that bind us together.
When you are properly paid for your work, you will feel valued. We understand the importance of that. When you can enhance your own capabilities, and demonstrate your role and responsibility to the company, you deserve greater benefits.
Laugh, joke, share stupid videos, and enjoy the people you spend your day with. Go out for drinks, debate Android vs. iOS, and obsess over which restaurant we should host our next meeting at.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to our email at: [email protected]
This post is still valid?
You can read it which means it is still valid!